Course Level 2
- Level 2 Infrared Thermography Certification Course is compliant to the American Society of Non-Destructive Testing Recommendations.
- This course is designed for participants who have completed Level 1 Infrared Course.
- This course aims to further enhance Thermal Analysis skills through more in-dept practical workshops.
- Level 2 Infrared Thermography Certification Course highly focuses on Case Study Education and Practical Workshop Trainings.
Level 2 Infrared Thermography Certification
Participants who have successfully completed all training course requirements will be awarded with IIRT Level 2 Thermographer Certification.
Intensive Practical Workshops
Hands-on Simulated Diagnostics Training
Thermal Imagers Provided
Level 2 Certification Course consists of Instructor-led Informative Analysis and Practical Workshop Trainings.
Syllabus complies to ASNT-SNT-TC-1A recommendations.
Based on the American Society of Non Destructive Testing training program guidelines.
- Ability to operate the thermal camera for predictive and preventive maintenance applications.
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects using infrared cameras.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyse thermal images.
- Avoid costly mistakes – learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections.
- Direct vs Indirect readings.
- Qualitative vs Quantitative Thermography.
- Field study and lab diagnostics that closely simulate real-world infrared applications.
- Condition Monitoring
- Predictive & Preventive Maintenance
- Private / Commercial Buildings
- Airline Industry
- Manufacturing & Electronics
- Oil & Gas (Oil rigs; Tanks; Vessels)
- Railway, Trains
15 Hours (Training Hours)
15 Hours (Hands-on Practical)
2 Hour (Written Assessment)
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
2. Practical Workshops
3. Group Discussions
AVERAGE TRAINER : TRAINEE RATIO
MODE OF ASSESSMENT
1. Written Questioning
2. Written Assessment
Includes Course Instructions, Course Materials, daily refreshments & lunch.
Early Bird Price
Register > 30 days prior to course dates to enjoy the Early Bird Discount.
- This course caters to Qualified Level 1 Infrared Thermographers who are aiming to further enhance Infrared abilities and skill sets.
- Participants should be able to listen, read, speak and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills (ES) Level 5.
- Participants should also be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) Level 5.
998 Toa Payoh North, #07-26, Singapore 318993
Getting here: 7min walk from Braddell MRT Exit C
Location will be confirmed upon registration. Located in the city for your convenience.
Fill up the form to enquire more about our courses
Have your entire facilities team professionally trained and certified in the comfort of your own office or factory. This long term solution gets your technical team equipped with the knowledge and expertise to perform your own in-house Thermographic checks and surveys using Infrared Technology.
Here’s what our Participants have to say:
Exceeded ALL my expectations. I’ve been managing a maintenance program at a large facility for the past 8 years and in that time, we have encountered multiple electrical component failure.
IIRT has provided me with EXCEPTIONAL Infrared training. The in-depth theory combined with engaging practical sessions helped me and my team greatly reduce our maintenance downtime.
It is clear that IIRT trainers have perfected their craft in Infrared, making it super EASY for me to perform IR inspections for early detection of electrical faults in my facility. I recommend this course if you’re looking to drastically improve your PM effectiveness.
Arnel Manalang De Guzman
” Trainers are both very competent. Opened my mind to a new level of understanding IR. Training was very informative – I would recommend it to others. ”
“ The visual samples (case studies of thermal imagers) are easy to relate to my field. I highly appreciate the efforts (of the trainers) in making and delivering a high quality training course.”
Glenn F Casio
“ Practical, reliable training at a good pace. ”
“ Very useful – and gives me more confidence for my job. ”
“ Most advantageous course for my career as an Electrical Technician. ”