IIRT’s In-House Certification Program delivers a personal learning experience for group trainings whilst ensuring consistency on essential Infrared Curriculum. Focusing on coaching participants to better carry out their necessary facilities checks, the program is customisable for participants with different experience level or prior knowledge of the subject.
- Institute of Infrared Thermography offers In-House Infrared Certification Group Trainings for companies globally.
- Avoid Travelling and Accommodation Expenses when having your Infrared trainings in the comfort of your own office or factory.
- Group Training Prices – Substantive savings in training expenses when training as a group.
- Greater flexibility in managing work-schedules of your staff to facilitate their attendance.
- Facilitate maximum number of essential staff tasked with IR thermographic inspections duly trained and certified in one go.
- Trained Facilities Personnel will be qualified to perform their own Thermographic Routine Checks for Predictive Maintenance competently.
Intensive Practical Workshops
Hands-on Simulated Diagnostics Training
Thermal Imagers Provided
- Customised training program inline with company’s maintenance operations.
- Adopting Infrared Technology for current predictive and preventive maintenance procedures.
- Enhancement of Thermal Inspection procedures.
- Developing Infrared Reports according to International Standards.
- Real-world Infrared applications.
- Assistance on existing Thermal Imagers’ Software, Imagery and Data Analysis functions.
- Q&A discussions on effective troubleshooting using Infrared Thermography.
- Training includes On-Site Technical Consultation.
- Condition Monitoring
- Predictive & Preventive Maintenance
- Private / Commercial Buildings
- Airline Industry
- Manufacturing & Electronics
- Oil & Gas (Oil rigs; Tanks; Vessels)
- Railway, Trains
Who Should Attend
This course caters to companies in any industry, interested in adopting Infrared Thermography for in-house facilities applications.
No prior experience in Infrared Thermography is necessary.
The occupations that this unit would be relevant to include but not limited to:
- Building / Property Managers
- Repair & Maintenance Technicians / Engineers
- M&E Contractors & Consultants
- Insurance / Risk Asset Managers
Participants should be able to listen, read, speak and write English.
Participants should also be able to manipulate numbers proficiently.
GET AN ONLINE QUOTE
From impaired equipment performance and compromised life expectancy, to negligence to loose connections, over-heated cables and motors, these are potential hefty loss of revenue for the company.
Here’s what our Participants have to say:
Exceeded ALL my expectations. I’ve been managing a maintenance program at a large facility for the past 8 years and in that time, we have encountered multiple electrical component failure.
IIRT has provided me with EXCEPTIONAL Infrared training. The in-depth theory combined with engaging practical sessions helped me and my team greatly reduce our maintenance downtime.
It is clear that IIRT trainers have perfected their craft in Infrared, making it super EASY for me to perform IR inspections for early detection of electrical faults in my facility. I recommend this course if you’re looking to drastically improve your PM effectiveness.
Arnel Manalang De Guzman
” Trainers are both very competent. Opened my mind to a new level of understanding IR. Training was very informative – I would recommend it to others. ”
“ The visual samples (case studies of thermal imagers) are easy to relate to my field. I highly appreciate the efforts (of the trainers) in making and delivering a high quality training course.”
Glenn F Casio
“ Practical, reliable training at a good pace. ”
“ Very useful – and gives me more confidence for my job. ”
“ Most advantageous course for my career as an Electrical Technician. ”