- Introductory Infrared Thermography Course caters to participants considering to attain Level 1 Infrared Certification in the near future.
- Suitable for participants new to Infrared Technology.
- This course covers fundamental infrared knowledge, benefits of Infrared Technology and its diverse range of applications.
Certification of Participation
Participants who have successfully completed all this 1 Day Workshop will be awarded with IIRT Certification of Attendance.
Theory Based Outline
(American Society of Non-Destructive Testing)
Thermal Imagers Provided for Trainings
Syllabus complies to ASNT-SNT-TC-1A recommendations.
Based on the American Society of Non Destructive Testing training program guidelines.
- Ability to operate the thermal camera for predictive and preventive maintenance applications.
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects
- (i.e. distance and emissivity) using infrared cameras.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyse thermal images.
- Avoid costly mistakes – learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs quantitative thermography.
- Challenge yourself with ﬁeld study and lab diagnostics that closely simulate real-world infrared applications.
- Condition Monitoring
- Predictive & Preventive Maintenance
- Private / Commercial Buildings
- Airline Industry
- Manufacturing & Electronics
- Oil & Gas (Oil rigs; Tanks; Vessels)
- Railway, Trains
1 Day – 8 hours (Training Hours)
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
average TRAINER : TRAINEE RATIO
MODE OF ASSESSMENT
1. Written Questioning
2. Written Assessment
Includes Course Instructions, Course Materials, daily refreshments & lunch
Early Bird Price
Register > 30 days prior to course dates to enjoy the Early Bird Discount
This course caters to participants considering to attain Level 1 Infrared Certification in the near future. No experience in Infrared Thermography is necessary.
The occupations that this unit would be relevant to include but not limited to:
- Building / Property Managers
- Repair & Maintenance Technicians / Engineers
- M&E Contractors & Consultants
- Insurance / Risk Asset Managers
- Individuals seeking a career in Infrared Technology
Participants should be able to listen, read, speak and write English.
Participants should also be able to manipulate numbers proficiently.
190 Middle Rd, #10-08, Singapore 188979
Rochor MRT Station
Bencoolen MRT Station
Bugis MRT Station
Have your entire facilities team professionally trained and certified in the comfort of your own office or factory. This long term solution gets your technical team equipped with the knowledge and expertise to perform your own in-house Thermographic checks and surveys using Infrared Technology.
Here’s what our Participants have to say:
Exceeded ALL my expectations. I’ve been managing a maintenance program at a large facility for the past 8 years and in that time, we have encountered multiple electrical component failure.
IIRT has provided me with EXCEPTIONAL Infrared training. The in-depth theory combined with engaging practical sessions helped me and my team greatly reduce our maintenance downtime.
It is clear that IIRT trainers have perfected their craft in Infrared, making it super EASY for me to perform IR inspections for early detection of electrical faults in my facility. I recommend this course if you’re looking to drastically improve your PM effectiveness.
Arnel Manalang De Guzman
” Trainers are both very competent. Opened my mind to a new level of understanding IR. Training was very informative – I would recommend it to others. ”
“ The visual samples (case studies of thermal imagers) are easy to relate to my field. I highly appreciate the efforts (of the trainers) in making and delivering a high quality training course.”
Glenn F Casio
“ Practical, reliable training at a good pace. ”
“ Very useful – and gives me more confidence for my job. ”
“ Most advantageous course for my career as an Electrical Technician. ”